Controller – Who is the controller of the personal data that you supply?
- UNIVERSITY OF DEUSTO
- NIF ES 34 R4868004E
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Postal address: Avenida de las Universidades, 24-Bilbao (CP-48007)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Telephone: 94 413 94 30
Purpose – Why do we process your personal data?
University of Deusto stores and processes the personal data you supply to attend your queries raised through this contact form and to manage the delivery of information about the EDI incubation process for promoting Big Data experimentation in Europe. Aggregated data previously anonymized about collected information regarding EDI incubation will be generated and published publicly.
Legal ground – What is the legal basis to process your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent obtained from you by freely submitting the contact form.
The provision of your personal data is optional, but in the absence of the requested data, we will be unable to fulfil your request.
If we send you any dissemination or communication information about our activities and services or carry out any profiling about your interactions with us, this will be exclusively about the EDI project.
Data Recipients –Who will be the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data will be shared with Deusto Foundation, an entity based in Spain with a legal link to University of Deusto. Processing your request does not involve the transfer of your personal data to other third parties, unless otherwise provided by law. Nor does it involve the international transfer of said information.
Preservation – How long will we keep your data?
- The gathered personal data will be kept during the lifetime to the EDI project.
- The data will be kept for statistical purposes and your personal details will be removed.
- The data needed to send communications related to the EDI project and profiles will be kept until the person concerned explicitly requests their records to be removed.
Rights – What are your rights when you supply your personal data to us?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the University of Deusto is processing their personal data or not.
- The person concerned has the right to request access to their personal data, to request its rectification in case personal data is not accurate or, in its case, to request their removal when, among other reasons, data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
- In some circumstances, the person concerned may request restriction of processing of their personal data. In such case, data will only be kept to process legal claims.
- In some circumstances and for motives related to a specific situation, the person concerned can object to the processing of their personal data. University of Deusto will stop processing the data, unless there are legal grounds for the processing, or for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The person concerned can request data portability in order to obtain the data that they have supplied to University of Deusto in a structured manner, of common use and enabling mechanical processing, to be downloaded or communicated by University of Deusto to another entity.
- The person concerned can exercise his or her rights by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Besides, the person concerned can file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially in the event that their data protection rights have not been respected, in the postal and electronic address indicated in the web page www.agpd.es.
Security – How is the data collected protected?
Data will be treated in a confidential manner and subject to suitable technical and organizational safety measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access or processing.