- This event has passed.
1st Plenary Meeting EDI (7-9 May 2018)
May 6 @ 3:00 pm - May 8 @ 7:00 pm
From Monday 7th May to Wednesday 9th May, EDI consortium will celebrate its first plenary meeting, co-located with FIWARE Global Summit in Porto, Portugal. The main goals of the meeting, where core partners of the consortium will attend, are:
- Review of internal management procedures to ensure smooth running of the project
- Review the current status of the ongoing 1st EDI Open Call
- Dissemination campaign to ensure the widest possible spread of the call
- Review evaluation process to be undertaken to select sub-grantees that progress to the EXPLORE stage of the EDI incubation process
- Revision of contracts to be signed by External Evaluators and Sub-grantees and templates for evaluation and results reporting
- Ongoing work on the preparation of EDI Big Data Stack infrastructure for the EXPERIMENTATION phase of the project
- Review of planning of agenda and contents for the different events to be organized during the 1st incubation process to span from September 2018 to April 2019
- Review of the currently available dissemination materials and further dissemination material and events to which the consortium will attend to spread the ED word.
While the consortium meeting takes place, particularly in the afternoon of Monday 7th May and afternoon of Wednesday 9th May, consortium representatives will take place in different panels and session within the FIWARE Global Summit event.
- Tuesday 8th May
- 10:00-17:00 Presence of partners in booth EDI – ALL core partners.
- 16:00-17:00 Panel #4 – Open Knowledge, Data, Citizens and Governance – DEUSTO. Árabe Room
- 10:00-17:00 Presence of partners in EDI booth
- Wednesday 9th May
- 9:40-10:20 PANEL #7 – CITY CHALLENGES AS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. Árabe Room. Participation of Martí Massot Vila (RACC – EDI)
- 10:20-11:00 PANEL #8 – FUNDING MECHANISMS, PUBLIC, SMART AND INNOVATION PROCUREMENT. Árabe Room. Participation of VIAVERDE – EDI
- 11:30-12:00 EUROPEAN DIGITAL SINGLE MARKET: OPPORTUNITIES FOR STARTUPS AND SMEs. Árabe Room. Participation of ZABALA – EDI
- 15:00 to 17:00 F2F Meetings
- 17:00-18:00 DOING BUSINESS SESSION. EDI Info-session. Info-session (from 17 to 18) after the investor’s encounter (with startups) to detail EDI call in detail. Pátio das Nações Conference Room
- Tuesday 8th May