Founders: Roberto Martín Macías, David Girón Fernández
Location: Valladolid, Spain
2nd Open Call
EDI-2019-21-EMASESA_2. Demand Management
Bdestas will provide an MVP user friendly web application aiming to action an informative and processing pipeline that will deliver accurate forecasting and decision support for water administrators.
Using intuitive and interactive data visualization and machine learning, events will be triggered from identified deviations to boost water management processes.
The system will:
1) manage consumption of different water uses, establishing patterns and a predictive demand forecasting that will be able to learn and adapt its outputs to the context.
2) enable scenario mapping for a series of critical scenarios,
3) manage security to issue alerts and take preventive measures to ensure demand is met
4) provide an economic management tool
5) and optimize operations management from an holistic view.
Discover the product’s business and technical approach:
Bdestas is an engineering company that develops custom big data solutions to optimize and automate our customers’ internal and business processes. Bdestas develops software applications in web and hybrid format (functional in mobile devices) through the integration of technologies such as IoT, artificial intelligence and big data (depending on the needs and requirements).
Its applications automate data collection, storage, analysis and visualization tools to generate data intelligence that creates competitive advantages for our customers. Bdestas was founded with the aim of becoming a strategic partner for industrial companies looking for customized
innovative data exploitation services, combining highly skilled dev ops services and an engineering understanding of industrial challenges.