The European Data Incubator (EDI) is looking to partner with large corporates and SMEs, from any sector, with unique big data challenges. Whether you need to analyse large amounts of data, increase efficiency or step into a new realm of business, the innovative minds behind these startups can help.
What is EDI?
EDI is an incubation programme run by 20 partners across Europe.
It gives the large corporates and SMEs the chance to partner with the ‘up-and-coming’ Big Data startups of today to bring fresh perspectives to their data challenges. These hand-picked startups are the brightest in their sectors and have demonstrated unique ways of looking at real data challenges. EDI’s method of acceleration takes the startups through three intense phases of growth to accelerate their solutions to your data problems over eight months, always taking into consideration your input.
Previous challenges set by major corporates include improving road safety in Barcelona, predicting fraudulent transactions, and identifying patterns in digital campaigns. We’ve worked with big names like Volkswagen Navarra, RACC motoring club and the multinational Sonae.
Here you can see how data provider Energa positioned their EDI challenge:
What’s in it for you?
- Participate in the selection of the startups
- Access state-of-the-art data-based solutions for your business
- Enjoy opportunities for investment or technology purchase
- Be part of one of the biggest incubation and acceleration programmes in Europe
What is expected from your side?
- You must be the data owner and be willing to share your data with the startups
- You may propose or assess a business challenge related to your data that will be solved by the startups
- Provide mentorship to the startups selected
- Must be a European company
How do I apply?
Apply now here before Friday 29 November at 12:00 (noon) CEST.