Be part of selecting Europe’s most promising startups and SMEs, make new connections and get reimbursed for your time and efforts
Are you a big data or entrepreneurship expert? Then we want to hear from you!
Big data experts
You are a technician/researcher with extensive experience of state-of-the-art technology, in areas such as machine-learning, deep learning, analytics or AI.
You are a CEO of a successful startup, business angel, investor, or mentor. You have extensive entrepreneurship/investment experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Play a key role in the selection of the brightest big data startups in Europe
- Be reimbursed for your time and work in the evaluation process
- Connect with up-and-coming figures in the big data community
- Be part of one of the biggest incubation programmes in Europe, funded by the European Commission
- Potentially be part of the Jury at the end of each incubation stage, following the startups that you selected throughout the whole programme
Work with Europe’s brightest startups
Meet last year’s startups to get a better idea of the kind of innovative companies taking part in the European Data Incubator.
What’s expected from your side?
- Take part in the selection of the top 50 startups for the European Data Incubator.
- A contract will be signed between the evaluator and the coordinator of the programme (The University of Deusto) as a representative of the consortium.
You can read more about the hours, reimbursement and management in our contract document.
Applications close on Wednesday, 29 May at 12 noon (CEST), but less than ten applications will be finally selected, ensuring an equal gender balance. Make sure to get your application in as soon as possible!