Last Wednesday 6th June 2018, the second webinar organized by EDI project took place. A total of 63 representatives from start-ups and teams contending in our 1st Open Call attended to the meeting. The outline of the webminar was as follows:
- Introduction to the webinar and coordination of the online session by F6S
- Presentation from project coordinator DEUSTO about what EDI is about and what opportunities it brings to Big Data Innovators
- Presentation from Open Call manager ZABALA on the rules of the game for our 1st Open Call, i.e. how to participate and what to do to be successful in your bid.
- Presentations from Data providers about their challenges and datasets: SONAE, MIGROS, UBIMET and RACC
- Q&A session with attendees to the meeting. More than 20 questions were issued and answered.
If you want to access to the webinar contents, please check the following:
- Webinar presentations in slideshare channel: a) presentation about EDI and b) presentation about EDI’s 1st Open Call and 4 participating Data Providers
- Recording in video of the whole webinar posted in our Youtube channel.