The European Data Incubator partners DEUSTO, F6S and Zabala attended the EU Startups Summit in Barcelona, on 24 April 2018.
The annual event gathered this year over 700 founders, startup enthusiasts, corporates, angel investors, VCs, as well as media people from all over Europe.
The partners marked their presence on the summit to present the opportunities offered by the EDI to Big Data startups and SMEs:
- Datasets provided by major European organisations
- Free business coaching and technical support
- Training through dedicated workshops and remote sessions
- Free Cloud environment for scalable data processing
- Up to €100,000 in equity-free funding